Why should I join?
HDT membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Regular updates on what we are working on
- Special offers from time to time
- The knowledge that you are helping make Huntly and District a better place to live, work and visit.
How do I join?
You can join HDT in one of the following categories:
- Ordinary Member (for those who are aged 18 or over and living in the AB54 postcode district)
- Associate Member (for those aged 18 or over and living outside the AB54 postcode district)
- Junior Member (for those aged 12-17 living anywhere)
Joining HDT as an Ordinary or Associate member costs a one-off joining fee of £1.00. Junior membership is free. We have no annual membership subscription.
Interested in joining?
You can join the Trust by downloading and completing the HDDT membership application form below and returning it in an envelope to us, with payment, to the office in the Brander Building. If we are out, please pop the envelope through the letterbox at the front door. You can also join via our Online Shop. We look forward to welcoming you to the trust.
Complete our Membership Application Form
There is so much to do and never enough time to do it all! We are always interested in hearing from people who would like to help us in delivering our mission and have many different ways for volunteers to get involved in our projects. Examples include research, copywriting, filing and communication, and more outdoor project-related work, such as community consultations, leading guided walks, and path clearing. As a member, you could also put yourself forward to become a Trustee/Director. We can also offer work experience placements.
If you would like to volunteer with us, whether you are already a member of the Trust or not, please get in touch.