Huntly Development Trust (HDT is looking for a catering provider to run the Café Bar in No 30 the Square. As a partner we want you to share HDT’s values and to operate a high-quality café bar offer at No. 30.
The building had previously been in retail use as Cruickshank’s department store for circa 150 years before its closure in 2018. At 1,250m2 (14,000 sq.ft) over 2-3 floors, No 30 is one of the largest in Huntly town centre, and offers a range of opportunities to make a real difference to our community.
With support from a variety of funders, the building is currently under significant (£3.5m) redevelopment to make it fit for the 21st century. Work is due for completion in the first half of 2023.
The repurposed multi-use space is planned to include:
- Café bar/restaurant (licensed)
- Small cinema/performance complex, offering a flexible performance and music venue
- Shared office space and support facilities
- Retail opportunities
- Learning, wellbeing and fitness areas
- High speed broadband and satellite connectivity, quality finishes and a buzzing café will make it an attractive place to work, learn and play.
For more information and to express your interest, there are more links below.